Friday, January 31, 2014

Yay! Friday!

Bid deal, right? WRONG! ha, forgive my weekend kick off bitterness. I had totally planned on going to a concert, but forgot to get tickets! AH! Oh well, another night alone with the text books. Perhaps it is better this way, I have no option now but to do homework...

Who am I kidding? I mean look at me, I'm avoiding work as I type this! Once I publish this, I'm sure I'll have to kill some time on youtube, then stream a show or two I care nothing about, but by that time it'll be too late to do homework! I'll just wake up early Saturday and jump on that.

Yea, another bold face lie. I have every intention on doing it tomorrow, but I'll probably do 2 hours worth of work and spend the rest aimlessly again. Sigh, it's a vicious cycle you know. I need a drink to cope!
BARKEEP!
Some of your finest ale!

No comments:

Post a Comment